Rules and Regulations
RULES OF DISCIPLINE
1. On the days when concept sheet/unit tests are held attendance for the full day is essential. Students will not be permitted just to do the unit test /concept test and return home.If the child is unwell, he/she should stay at home. Parents should send the child only if he/she will stay in school for the full day or else he/she will not be permitted to take concept sheet/unit test.
2. The students who do not submit their project / activity / records will not be allowed to write final written examination in each term.(summative I & II)
3. A student who uses unfair means during a test will be given zero marks for that subject; repetition of the same will result in stern action.
4. ONLY THOSE STUDENTS WHO PRODUCE ADMIT CARDS, WILL BE PERMITTED TO APPEAR FOR EACH OF THE EXAMINATIONS. Admit cards will be issued 10 days in advance of each examination.
5. DEFAULT IN THE TIMELY PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FESS CAN RESULT IN THE DEBARRING OF YOUR WARD FROM ATTENDING SCHOOL.
6. Fees once paid will not refund in any circumstances.
7. For the withdrawal of a pupil from school, a calendar month’s notice must be given in writing, otherwise a calendar month’s fees will be charged. A full year’s fees shall however be charged for any withdrawal that occurs after 120 days of the academic year. The same
8. Students who remain absent without prior for two consecutive school weeks shall be struck off rolls without explanation.
9. In case of long leave, prior written permission of the principal must be obtained. In case of illness a certificate must be submitted within three days of absence.
10. Pupils are strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during the regular schoolhours.Permission to do so may be granted only by the Principal/ Vice Principal.
11. ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY ON THE FIRST DAY AND LAST WORKING DAY OF EVERY ACADEMIC SESSION.SIMILARLY ATTENDANCE IS COMPULSORY ON THE DAY SCHOOL CLOSES AND ON THE DAY SCHOOL OPENS BEFORE AND AFTER RESPECTIVELY ONAM AND CHRISTMAS VACATION.ABSENCE ON THE ABOVE MENTIONED DAYS WILL LEAD TO FINE OF Rs.300/-
12. Parents and guardians are not allowed to visit their wards or teachers in the classroom without the permission of the Principal/ Vice Principal.
13. The school is not responsible for goods or money lost. Students are requested not to wear expensive watches, jewellery, money should not be borrowed, lent or articles of any nature exchanged.
14. When the school is in the session, the students are strictly forbidden to leave the class without the teacher’s permission or the school premises without a gate-pass.
15. CELLPHONES ARE NOW PART OF OUR LIVES BUT NOT DURING SCHOOL HOURS.STUDENTS SHOULD SUBMIT THEIR PHONES TO THE SUPERVISOR.A PARENT MUST GIVE A WRITTEN REASON AS TO WHY THE CHILD NEEDS TO BRING THIS ITEM TO SCHOOL.A FINE OF Rs.1500/- WILL BE FINED FOR BRINGING MOBILE PHONES AND ALSO THE ITEM WILL BE CONFISCATED IF CAUGHT.
16. THE MANAGEMENT WOULD VIEW WITH GRAVE CONCERN THE CONSUMPTION OF UNDESIRABLE STIMULANTS OR SUBSTANCE AND ABUSE OF ANY SORT AND SEEKS THE ACTIVE CO-OPERATION OF PARENTS.
17. IN APPROPRIATE MAGAZINES, BOOKS AND OTHER PRINT/VIDEO/DIGITAL MATERIALS SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE BROUGHT TO SCHOOL.
18. DRIVING OF MOTOR VEHICLES BY STUDENTS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Law breakers in this reward will be severely taken to task. It is the duty of parents not to permit their children drive motor vehicles.
19. On class days and at school function pupils must wear the uniforms prescribed for a season. Students should come to school clean and tidy. The principal will penalize pupils who aren’t correctly dressed and pupils whose general appearance doesn’t conform to such regulations the school prescribes.
i) It is compulsory for all boys and girls to wear a plain white vest/petticoat at all times.
ii) Hair must be short, senior boys are expected to be clean shaven.
iii) Girls must make two plaits with black ribbon and girls with short hair must use black hair band.
iv) It is compulsory for all girls and boys to wear black rubber sandal during rainy season (June-Sept) bought from school approved dealer. From Oct-March leather shoe is compulsory.
v) It is also compulsory for all girls and boys from V, lX-XII to get their uniforms stitched from the school approved tailors.
vi) Boys are not allowed to wear low waist pants to school.
20. Misbehavior in the bus, violence in school, participation in gangs and damage to property is considered a major disciplinary violation. Reports of violence in any form in or out of the school shall result in the rustication of the pupil concerned.
21. All parents must attend the parent’s forum as and when it is conducted in the school.
22. ENGLISH IS THE MEDIUM OF COMMUNICATION FOR ALL STUDENTS AND STAFF IN THE SCHOOL PREMISES.NO LENIENCY CAN BE TOLERATED IN THIS REGARD.
23. All Students must adhere to the profiles of an ideal Crescentian.
24. PARENTS MUST GET PERMISSION TO MEET PRINCIPAL/VICE PRINCIPAL.NO PARENT IS ALLOWED TO ENTER THEIR OFFICES WITHOUT PERMISSION.
25. Students who absent from class especially students of IX-XII must inform the school in the phone nos.3260401/0480-2701217.Those who seek long absence must inform principal in writing.
26. Students coming to school for team study, clearing doubts, meeting teachers etc when there are no regular class for them, must be in full uniform.